We are always delighted to discuss holding a wedding at St Andrew’s, or to publish your banns of marriage if you are marrying at a church elsewhere.
Photos: Paul Rogers, London Wedding Photographer
You can be married at St Andrew’s as long as you fulfil one of the following criteria:
1. One of you:
- lives in the parish; or
- has ever lived in the parish for at least six months; or
- has ever worshipped regularly at St Andrew’s for at least six months; or
- has been baptized or prepared for confirmation at St Andrew’s; or
2. One of your parents:
- has lived in the parish for at least six months during your lifetime; or
- has worshipped regularly at St Andrew’s for at least six months during your lifetime; or
3. Your parents or grandparents were married at St Andrew’s.
St Andrew’s parish consists of the part of Earlsfield bounded by the River Wandle, the railway, Ellerton Road and Burntwood Lane.
If you are marrying at another church, you must live within the parish for your banns to be published at St Andrew’s.
To arrange the publication of your banns, come to our main Sunday service (10am) and speak to any of the clergy afterwards. To discuss holding a wedding at St Andrew’s, contact the Vicar.
Please note that the description of qualifications for marrying at St Andrew’s is provided for guidance only and is not a full statement of the law. If either of you have previously married and divorced, special conditions apply.
Marriage preparation is available, whether you are marrying at St Andrew's or elsewhere. For further details please contact:
Anne & Dave Pratt,
98 Swaby Road, Earlsfield,
London SW18 3QZ.
Tel: 020 8947 3567